June 30, 2008

WALL - E

On Saturday my friends and I went to see Wall-E.

To sum it up in one word: Amazing.

To sum it up in quite a few words: I really enjoyed every aspect of this movie. The characters, the layouts, the story, everything. Wall-E himself just commands so much empathy, sympathy, and affection from the audience it's unbelievable. There were also so many subtle (or maybe they are blatantly obvious) and clever statements about society. Wall-E (both the character and the actual movie) made me laugh a lot more than I thought I would and overall it was just such a pleasure to watch. A very enjoyable movie. . . . am I writing a review?


Please go see Wall-E

1 comment:

Deven said...

I saw it on Friday! Loved it. Definitely the most mature animated movie I've seen in a long time, and ridiculously fun to boot. The ending credits were cute too. :)