October 04, 2010

STOP MOTION

I've finally had the chance to play ...Stop Motion Animating! Intimidating, nerve-wracking, but so much fun! Here are a few of my first-ever attempts at making inanimate objects move via straight-ahead animation:



Car Crash Assignment:



On friday we did a lighting workshop. We had fun playing with the lighting after completing an in-class assignment:






I know lighting is important and can definitely add a lot to (or even take a way from) a scene but i think if it weren't for this workshop - and playing around with different angles, gels, etc. - I would definitely under-appreciate the value of good lighting. 




2 comments:

kathryn durst said...

your car crash thing is sooooo good! you rock nicole

dubeta said...

Lovely stop motion, I am really digging that class. Awesome stuff!