August 30, 2012

GROJBAND


As you may or may not know - my blog's been semi neglected since I've started working full time.
I've had a lot of people ask me what I'm working on and since it's a new show that hasn't aired yet it's hard to pitch or show any material without being at risk of the contract-breach-ninjas coming after me.
Anyway, it IS a cool show and if you're interested there are a few cool articles - and even a production blog - out there for you to check out :)

Like This!         
or  THIS!     

I do have some ideas percolating for some personal projects so stay tuned for more posts! 

4 comments:

Chris Cormier said...

Looks awesome, Nicole! Congrats on the great gig!

Dean Heezen said...

Woh! Congrats girl! :D

Bijan Shahir said...

Fack this looks cool. I love the spelling. Awesome!

Jeremy Bondy said...

I love the burping drawing, man that show looks solid, and its gonna be even more solid cause you dere doin it